Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The GEMA Journal focuses on publishing quality articles that are the result of research and literature reviews related to Management and Accounting so that they can contribute and positively influence the scientific field of Management and Accounting. The journal GEMA covers a variety of research approaches, namely quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods. The GEMA journal focuses on various themes, topics and aspects of management and accounting including the following topics:
- Financial Accounting
- Public sector accounting
- Accounting Management
- Syariah Accounting
- Corporate governance
- Behavioral Accounting (including Ethics and Professionalism)
- Accounting Education (Ethics)
- Capital Market and Investment
- Banking and Insurance Accounting
- Accounting information system
- Sustainability Reporting
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial management
- Financial Behavior
Everyone has free and unrestricted access to the full text of all articles, both published material if proper citations from the original publication are provided in GEMA Journal. Open access publications are supported by author organizations or research funding agencies by paying a relatively low Article Processing Fee (APC) for accepted articles.
Some articles may contain images, tables, or text taken from other publications, for which JPF does not own the copyright or rights to re-license the published material. Please note that you should check with the original copyright holder (usually the publisher or original author), whether this material is reusable or not.